2/05/2007

GAME GOOD, COMMERCIALS LOUSY

Which is as it should be......we watched the first half at a sports bar near my place because they had giant screen HD. But the temps in LA yesterday were 83 and it got so hot in there that I went back to my house for the second half. BUT the commercials before the game were not only annoying they seemed interminable, the crowd in the bar booing and making so much noise they couldn't be heard anyway. During the game people booed them, so while they looked like nothing, we didn't hear anything (appropriately Hot Air has them posted; I say appropriately because they actually were "hot air") Got back to my house for end of halftime show (I couln't care less if Prince slit his throat while singing Dixie) and in the quiet of my place the commercials were just flat ignored. From what I did see, they were stupid

Which in a perfect world "good game shitty commercials" is as it should be.

No comments: