2/11/2007

NEW POLICY:
ALL SITES THAT REQUIRE REGISTRATION WILL BE CULLED FROM FAVORITES. EVEN FURTHER, I WILL NEVER LINK TO THEM AGAIN. JESUS, WTF DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?

ALSO, LASHAWN BARBER'S LINK IS CORRECT BUT YOU GO RIGHT TO TELETUBES????

Note from a commenter:
Somebody has hijacked and webforwarded her IP address to the Teletubbies site. I run a dozen or sites and I control my DNS via an application called ZoneEdit; it's typically used for IP cloaking or forwarding instantly to a backup site if one's main site goes offline. Somebody's got it in for La Shawn.

I forwarded this comment to her and I'm sure she thanks you, as do all of us who blog. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody has hijacked and webforwarded her IP address to the Teletubbies site. I run a dozen or sites and I control my DNS via an application called ZoneEdit; it's typically used for IP cloaking or forwarding instantly to a backup site if one's main site goes offline. Somebody's got it in for La Shawn.

Kim du Toit said...

Meant to ask you about this earlier, but I forgot (write back in email if you want).

Does this mean you don't love me anymore, just because my site requires registration to comment?