8/28/2007

Is it a blog, or just another third rate newspaper?

When I first found the "blogosphere" I used it to find views of individuals I respected or hated but could count on to usually supply me with new insights into events. That was then. Now many bloggers have decided to go "big time" and become parts of huge quicksand bogs of pretentious hot air. What is Pajamas Media? It's just another newspaper. I never go to Town Hall Daily for their hundreds and hundreds of so-called pundits, and the same can be said for far too many others. The latest to join in this "trend" is Malkin who has turned her blog into God only Knows What, but she has buried herself under ten thousand words of useless information. I still read (not every day) people like Kaus, Michael Yon, Patterico and so on. But the hell with the rest. Who needs them? BTW, if you ain't read Yon's latest you are missing one of his best; he's still blogging and still at the top of my list..

No comments: