1/22/2008

An East Coast only Super Bowl. I predict the lowest ratings ever. We not in New York are so sick of the continual hype about mediocre to awful NY teams (Yankees, Nicks, Rangers, Jets, and now Giants) that we all want them to lose. None of them have disappointed. I'll watch it only because I'd like to witness a 19-0 season if it happens. BTW, I've thought all along that Brett Farve is over the hill but playing differently because he saw a possible pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Farve is mentally defective; a self centered record seeker with no discipline. To be clearly outplayed by an Eli Manning, a near mediocrity, who just took what was there speaks for itself. Anyway, Pats by 13 in a totally boring game. If a likely piece of ass drifts past my door during the first quarter I'm gone.

No comments: