3/10/2008

$5,500 for a Piece of Ass?


NY governor Eliot Spitzer (meeting with staff on left) is in deep doo doo. I guess this is what success looks like to a certain class of people, but for the life of me I cannot understand why we waste so much money and time chasing whores and madams. Jesus Christ, guys like strange pussy. Strange pussy see a chance to make a score doing what all women do for free. Fuhgedaboudit.... Anyway, bye bye Eliot, a prick gets what he deserves.

BUT, it looks to me like The Spitz was caught up in what looks like an ongoing investigation into money laundering and tax evasion and the hookers were just a small part of the deal. What better way to launder money than through a whore house where the "girls" work in one hour bits? At $5500 per hour times ten hours per day times 50 whores you could launder around a million per day out of the claimed 2.75 million income.

Again, I don't see that many guys stupid or desperate enough to pay a tab like that, especially in an age where prostitutes write books and screenplays. Oh well, I wish I had the jack to spring for a 5K piece of ass.

No comments: