3/31/2008


Right Wing News is doing a bit on dating. Specifically what "conservative" blogger bitches say about dating and the things men do that piss them off and things men do that they like. Go over there and look. Who the fuck would ask any of those ugly pigs to go anywhere. I wouldn't be seen in public with women that ugly if there was a 10K reward for bringing one of them in alive. Or dead. They are walking HIV viruses. I'd wear a condom before saying so much as "hello" to any of them. Jesus Christ, I don't think on my drunkest night in the lowest bar on earth that I ever ended up with anything that looked like those ugly bitches. They should be in burkas and made to walk ten paces behind my dog. But if they look even remotely like the babes pictured you better believe I'd want to please them. I'd be a communist for either of them; a Clinton voter; even a George Clooney fan.

(Girls via Sports by Brooks)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree, I think Sharon Soon is cute.

Xiaoding said...

The asian one is doable...by my dog! Seriously, I'd ask these women out..to the kennel!

Anonymous said...

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Anonymous said...

What's the old joke? Oh yeah, how are fat chicks like Vespas? Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want to actually be seen on one.

Kim du Toit said...

Howard,

You've been in Hollywood too long. Only the stars get to fuck the really hot chicks -- okay, and the producers get to do it too. But the rest of us polloi get the ones like Cassy Fiano -- who, by the way, is red-hot in a way that only innocent country girls in America are hot, compared to the drugged-out surgery-enhanced harlots you call "pretty" on these pages.