6/24/2008

Thousands of photographs of families thrown out of foreclosed homes can be found......er, ummm....well they can't be found. Could it possibly be because they don't exist? That "poor" family victims were actually speculators who got caught? Wouldn't a hate Bush crazed media display them all over, if they exist? I bring this up because coming in contact with fifty or so new people after the graduations I attended last week turned up a ton of conversations in which all concerned said everyone they knew who were "victims" of foreclosures were speculating...AND KNEW IT. I know emperical data shouldn't be trusted and that I should trust the Main Stream Media, but I just wonder........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

Same here.

Sigh. $300 billion for insiders and politicians to steal.

We certainly do seem to be echoing the Roman Empire.

Xiaoding said...

Every single sob story you read about is fake, a con job.