5/22/2012

Real Man Sex Story

As I watch far too much daytime TV and get drenched with the almost total commitment to the feminist rant about how bad in bed we men are because we can't satisfy all them sexy women out there, I can't help but ask; Since when have we men all come to accept as fact that if a woman can't enjoy sex it is the fault of men?  Bullshit.  It's my job to show up at the party with a stiff dick, perform like a wild man for five or so minutes, shoot my baby seed into her, and then pretend I care for her.  If a woman can't achieve orgasm it's her fault. I never have a problem ejaculating, ever.  In fact it feels so good I always come back for seconds, eventually.  In fact I sometimes let her go to sleep and go straight over to my girl friend's house and do a crazy.  And BTW when was the last time you checked out the women standing in line at the grocery store or department store?  It's a miracle any man can get it up for most of them fat slobs.....Woman having trouble with orgasms probably have desensitized their vaginas from over use of sex toys (thrill sized dildos), vibrators that they have used so often they now have to have one that's 20hp and must be kick started, or in a pinch pick up a homosexual once in a while for a little anal.  Poor babies, maybe Obama Care will pay for their sex toys so they'll be in a good mood once in a while......

1 comment: