10/05/2003

Arnold and groping and babes in response to several emails that asked the question: What would you say if your daughter got groped? My response was, and is, that I'd tell them it was "tough shit", especially if they were in Hollywood. Sex is currency in Hollywood, and you are brain dead if you don't know it. Both my ex-wife and I have told our three daughters what to do, what to say, and how to behave if "groped" or insulted. I would also point out that all three of my daughters are babes, one of them was Miss May somewhere, and all had plenty of offers to be models, Professional Sport team song girls (one of my daughters told a team owner he was a stupid old man when he made advances), and so on. Several weeks ago my youngest daughter simply told a guy off in a very loud voice while waiting for a table at a restaurant in Brentwood. Not only did the guy shit his pants, but she got a round of applause. Had any of the "victims" bothered to stand up for themselves in public it would have been over, if these "gropes" actually happened. I am sick of these phony women "victims at their convenience" pissing and moaning after they deliberately set themselves up while seeking "favors" from celebs. No mention was made in the emails about unwanted homosexual advances which are out of control almost everywhere. The answer is the same: stand up for yourself and be loud about it.

"Arnold groped me," slobber the fems. Give me a break.

No comments: