10/05/2003

I worry about the drop in the U.S. murder rate to levels of 40 years ago. I think it means we are losing our spine. If you are too queasy to kill people who disagree with you it is a sign of weakness. "Listen, bitch. Do the fucking dishes or else." Boom! She's history and you get a younger wife. "You piece of shit. I told you to take out the garbage." Blaw! Bam! You collect the life insurance and great looking younger guys are after you. "I said: do your homework." You both reach for your guns. These outrages deserve death. This trend, if it continues, could mean the end of our way of life. As for jailing reporters hiding the source of outing the gorgeous SECRET AGENT in the CIA, I say put them in jail. I'd love to see people like the elite Mrs. Greenspan, the so full of himself Saint Novak, and a batch of others rotting for covering up a felony. That's what would happen to non-elites like you and me. Since we can't know all of the six, only two, subpoenaing every reporter in Washington and jailing them has a major upside. Just think of these $250,000 per year sophistacates deprived of their brocolli, their late', and their wheat germ sprouts for a few days. I have this nagging suspicion that Ms. Plame is not a secret agent at all, that the CIA is making it up, and every reporter in town knows it. I'm waiting for her picture to appear on the web along with Kobe's accuser. Somebody has it. Come on, step up to the plate.

No comments: