10/01/2003

GAMING THE SYSTEM

The NRO on line has an article instructing students "How to lie to the Dean", or how to be totally PC on the fake essay tests now demanded at many colleges so you can get into school no matter what your grades. These essays are designed to "find" the "right" students for diversity on campus. The National Review is far too genteel. Too IVY. So here's a few opening lines that will grab the lefty teacher's assistants and other America haters who read the stuff.

Even though I look white, when friends found out that my mother was a Puerto Rican handicapped Lesbian, they treated me differently.....

I had a very tough time studying in high school because with six brothers in the same room the temptation to deal drugs like my parents did.....

My first bout with cancer wasn't my last....

I was six the first time my dad beat me up. I was fifteen when I fought back. My juvenile record is sealed but my only chance to get out of prison before I am twenty five is if I am accepted at MIT (Use any upper class school on this).......

My parents would never allow me to speak English at home......

The first time I saw my mother take money for sex really bothered me. When my sister started doing it I just cried......

When I found out my dad was a homosexual I got drunk for a week. I was six at the time.....

My grandfather died in the Dachau concentration camp in 1944. He was killed by the stinking Jews. He was a guard there ......

The principal of my high school called me a Communist. My English teacher said I belonged in the old Soviet Union. That is why many of my grades are low.

I hate the Iraq war. I hate president Bush. I hate all Conservatives. And Jews make me want to puke.......

Ny dad threw me out of the house for dating an African American boy...... (use this even if you are a female)

You white assholes probably won't even read this......

That is just a starting point for you kiddies. Be sure you do some "switching".


No comments: