5/07/2004

I won't remove this post because I'm full of shit lots of the time, this time being one of themThem poor Iraqi prisoners To the Media being stripped naked is worse than having limbs chopped off, being forced to masturbate is worse than the slaughter of an entire race of people with poison gas, humiliation is worse than being slowly killed by torture experts.

The prison story?---------my sense of things "No mas". Far too much coverage slobbering over punishments like stripping naked. Everyone is beginning to ask about mass graves, rape squads, torture every day in every way, starvation of entire populations etc., in comparison. I think all media, including FOX, has overplayed this. People are tired of the same old tune. Just my feeling. These are the same networks that won't reshow any 9/11 footage, Cole damage, Sudanese slavery, the deliberate starvation of an entire people by Mugabe and so on. Everybody gets perspective sooner or later. Including me, most of you readers who responded to my "poll" caused me to take another look. Thanx.

No comments: