5/07/2004

More big time athletes stiff mother's of their children. Is it racist to note that they are black? I know, 2/3 of basketball and football players are black but it seems like 95% of the deadbeat dads from pro sports are black. All I can infer from all this is: "Girls, stay the fuck away from them." Unfortunately most of these women see the athletes as their gold mine, their meal ticket, their shot at a good life when the women themselves have no skills whatsoever other than looking good and becoming a great piece of ass. MTV's ten channels of simulated sex to music channels, Soul Train, and BET tell all young girls that "you ARE your vaginas, asses, and tits with no values other than that." The end of that trail is never good.

On a personal level, the husband of the best friend of one of my ex-wives left her. She became hysterical with a child in the house threatening suicide and so on and so forth. So my wife dragged me over to the woman's house to give "support" because I had gone to school with her husband (who I thought was a total prick). The woman was an ex-Vegas show girl who was past her prime. She was out of control, and in the middle of her wailing and weeping she looked up at both of us and said, "I don't know why he left me. I give the best blow job in The Valley." That was enough for me and testimony to that belief system. No matter how good looking she is, there is somebody growing tired of her; no matter how great in bed he is there is always somebody better; no matter the gunfighter there is always somebody faster.

No comments: