5/16/2004

"Oh my God Allah. We are doomed. The Americans are signing petitions against us."I honestly think this is another eliteist bullshit feel good let's advertise in the New York Times so we don't REALLY have to do anything move. But if you want to sign on to the "Standup to Iran but not if Anybody is Going to get Hurt" petition online go HERE. I guess this is for gutless conservatives instead of chickenshit liberals. I'm sure all the usual suspects are shaking in their boots. Strictly artists standing up for what they believe in but not really risking anything pose so the gutless dopes can tell their kids they stood up for what is right laid down and faked it when things got tough. To paraphrase Patton: "When they asked you what you did in the Great War daddy, you can tell them I signed petitions on line while hiding in my apartment."

No comments: