5/24/2004

While Reynolds of instapundit continues to steal nearly entire columns from writers in newspapers, he really does have a good take of his own up today. I think he got the "word" from the WSJ about his constant stealing of Claudia Rosett and Peggy Noonan columns because he has stopped. Of course this is the same guy who thinks stealing music from the internet so the creators never get paid is a RIGHT. Every time any of us "lift" the major portion of a column from a writer we hurt or wreck that writer's book opportunities based on his/her columns. I guess Steyn or the Chicago Sun Times is too weak to fight. I think a lot of us steal far too much from columnists in order to have something to "blog" about. Reynolds, among other "bloggers", has almost no original thoughts or writing. I find I read him less and less.

No comments: