10/06/2004

AND THE WINNER IS.......

HILLARY CLINTON.......One thing for sure, Hillary is happy as can be. Edwards isn't exactly an empty suit but he doesn't have much to offer. He is a dilettante senator with a poor attendance record just like Kerry. Edwards is not the campaign juggernaut he seemed he might be back in August and may not prove to be much of a threat to her. Cheney clearly won but all he had to do was demonstrate competence, which he did. As I said in my post below, I switched to the ball game because I was bored.

FRONT PAGE has the best piece about the George Soros involvement in the super left I have ever seen. The secrecy of these orgs is astounding. There is big money here and you owe it to yourselves to read it. Even to me, it was shocking. Front Page continues to be at the forefront of deep political reporting.

No comments: