11/30/2004

Don Imus is toast. I thought when I happened to hear him go after that nanny that his wife was the one who is a nut case and she went over the top. Read it. When they fired the nanny she was dumped into the middle of the desert on cold December night with no ID and no money and told her to find a flight. Typical rich pricks vs helpless employee. Tipical helpless employee sues. Fuck him.

Why don't they call these anti-war demonstrations anti-freedom demonstrations?

Will the ACLU
ban the Declaration of Independence from all churches?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm taking a degree course at university and doing a study on various topics around Parenting such as 'babysitter'. I need parents from around the world to participate in the study. I use this (babysitter) site to find potential contributors, do you know of any other ways I could get input.
Regards

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I had a very good time reading this blog. It is well written and very up to date. Thanks.

Regards,
detect spyware

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I had a tough time to find some information related on this matter... for my school purposes. Websites do not offer as much information as blogs. My opinion. Thank You.

Regards,
Remove Adware