1/26/2005

Modern Drunkards Magazine's "Drunkards of the Month speak on drinking and performing, complete with sexy photos. You'll want them.

Michelle: I think I perform better drunk, but the audience may differ with me. So I drink a lot after the shows instead of during.
Kitty: My only drunken accident on stage was when I lit myself on fire. Although I wasn’t completely wasted at the time, I did burn myself with Everclear which should count for something. In fact I think it was Frank’s idea to use Everclear now that I remember. Right after I got offstage I made sure to do about eight more shots to get through the rest of my acts.
Yes, it's this month's deep deep thoughts with a couple of very honest drunken women who would way rather drink than screw. Link comes complete with photos and sexy leers. No Liberal bullshit. "Just stay loaded, it's good for you". Oh, and these lovely ladies have their own website called Ooh-La-La Presents. Go there last.