1/29/2005

Saint Hillary and Sex (her latest):I put up the Faith Links on the left so I could look at them once in a while figuring I could pick up some different points of reference. I refer you today to this site which peeks at the Hillary Clinton candidacy from her point of view on sex, at least her view on sex this week. She has taken positions on abortion and sexual “morality” that don’t make sense when looked at from a certain POV. She has said that pre-marital sex is unquestionably good. The only pre-marital sex that Clinton disavows (or seems to disavow) is that among teenagers: it’s bad bad bad til you graduate from high school, and then it’s really good. What kind of sense does that make? Take a read, their POV [which I doubt that most kids would agree with] is something I hadn’t considered.