5/15/2005

Blogger M&A (Mergers and Acquistions) continue apace......Now Bill Quick wants to organize a bunch of "local blogs." Rest assured that I will remain my own man (stupid or not) and will continue with my mantra, "Fuck You Just in Case." These jerkoffs think they are USA today offering us a bunch of "news" culled from their local fish wraps.

Us "bloggers" exist because the MSM has become hopelessly corrupt, but there is no doubt that good reporters who have developed sources over a decade or more of pounding the turf do a better job than we do because they have the tools.

Über Blogger, Mickey Kaus,
is a reporter on the loose; Claudia Rosett is a reporter---she don't blog---as are Heather MacDonald and many others. I only mention this because I have come to realize that I place reporters below lawyers in my contempt food chain. If the MSM got honest tomorrow, I'd have nothing to say. As things sit now I'd rather have my daughter marry a drug dealer than a reporter for MSM.