7/29/2005

HOORAY FOR ME! IT AIN'T MUCH OF A DOG IF IT CAN'T WAG IT'S OWN TAIL

I had the scoop on Judith Miller being the source of Plame Gate way back on July 16th.....and so did you. In fact I said it again on the 17th. Today, Kaus a really good reporter, is saying it directly. So is that über scum, Huffington who spins it so that the Bush Administration is responsible.

7/16/2005
JUDITH MILLER DID IT

Posted 5:38 PM by Howard
Judith Miller, the NYT journoslut is the source, the leaker, and the MSM knows it. That is why they are trotting out every liar, political scum sucker, and Left wing bomb thrower hoping to divert any speculation regarding Miller. They need to make Rove the leaker. They need to. Lots of us are guessing this, I beat Kaus by a day but of course he has a well sourced piece. This story is made and distributed by Leftyville. The MSM will stay on it til the end.

Then on the 17th I told you this one: 7/17/2005

Posted 9:08 PM by Howard
I watched Russert interview Cooper this AM. The question nobody is asking is: How would Rove know Plame was under cover? She was just some blonde over at the CIA. I still say the real villian is Judith Miller. And Rove ain't all that smart if he would trust any journalist. Deep deep background only means stick the knife in the back deeper and deeper than you have ever done before.


Think I'll get a Pulitzer before Claudia?