8/09/2005

Short note on shuttle: four of us sitting around and watching the landing, and as the vehicle slowed and stopped one of the guys said, "I bet the liberals just hate this." I changed to MSNBC and sure enough the woman was saying, ...."this was a successful mission BUT we must remember the malfunction of the tiles..." I switched back to FOX. Every success is bad news to the Left no matter what area the success encompasses. They wanted to see failure and death. That's who they are.

There is a pretty good blog called The Anchoress that has one thing that confuses me. When you try to make a comment there it gets flagged as spam for further censorship. I am finding that more and more bloggers have whatever it is that Anchoress has. I have a new rule: fuck everybody who flags comments. If you don't want them take the comments option off your blog posts.

For those of you not bored out of your skulls about the slanted rants and outright fiction in the LA Times, Patterico has another disgusting example for you