10/30/2005

I've had a communication from Holly Aho of soldiers Angels regarding their fund raiser designed to get enough money to supply thirty voice activated lap tops to disabled GIs who have lost limbs. To make it simple, there will be a single PayPal link and to satisfy the "competition" you can mention Marines so Holly gets the credit. Once all ducks are in a row I'll link and I hope you donate something to guys who really need it this Thanksgiving. I suggest you not go to the above links because they are so confusing as to be maddening. It's simple. Donate something through PayPal, disabled GIs get voice activated lap tops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to their site too and had no idea of what they were talking about. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I looked at those sites too and was totally confused. Thanks and I'll help.