4/30/2006

Last on Flight 93:
As all of you who have been reading my deathless prose for a while know, I am a neo-con rock hidden in a sea of slimeball liberals. So I'm eating at a fast food joint at the new AMC Super Multiplex in Century City CA,---23 fucking theatres and truly amazed at how really shitty Beverly Hills high priced fast food can be, and I overheard a couple of conversations about Flight 93. To sum both of them up: "I'm not going to give a bunch of Right Wingers my money. All they are trying to do with this "film" is rile people up so we can kill more poor Muslims with another war against a people who have done nothing to us." I can assume from the Left Wing babble I hear and read around here is that a war against Iran is unthinkable to this crowd. I also devine from this conversation that Flight 93 will be strictly a Red State movie. BTW, I'm sorry to say that the movie just isn't that good. I'ts pretty boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All they are trying to do with this "film" is rile people

That is the core grievance of Left Liberals: they want to pretend that that this world is a gentle, herbiverous place, although it's really not.

-- david.davenport.1@netzero.com