6/07/2006

DEM AWFUL CANUK TERRORISTS

Gimme a fucking break... I don't know about them home grown good ol' boys. They ain't too smart if you ask me. Let's see #1, I order 6,000 pounds of nitrate fertilizer on my credit card, in order to keep things secret. #2 I arrange for UPS delivery of 3,000 packages on the first day that they have a trailer tractor available so I don't have to go out to the fertilize plant and needlessly expose myself.. #3 After sending UPS a check for $4,700 for UPS Ground delivery, I demand and get a tracking number so I can keep track of the packages. #4. Every time I leave the apartment I leave a note on the door that says if "I'm not home, deliver the packages to Mrs. Lewis in Apartment 107." Come on, these guys were totally not ready for prime time. Not terrorists. Scareadists maybe. Bull shit artists most probably. Capable of pitching a snit, maybe.

No comments: