9/20/2006

SNATCHING DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY

I realize the election is forty some odd days away and a lot can happen between now and then, but I have the clear impression that the Republicans are going to keep control of both houses of Congress, something that I considered impossible a couple of months ago. Gasoline prices, consumer confidence, and perhaps some weak candidates are a part of the Democratic Party problem, but from my emails and my reading I am convinced that the crazies have destroyed the Democratic Party. Most of you believe that if elected they will impeach the president, many think that they will charge our soldiers with war crimes and put them into the Democratic Party kangaroo courts in the "hearings" on Capitol Hill. These two beliefs are wide spread among the non commenters who email me, and I am always surprised at the high level readership.

No comments: