7/09/2012

Stay Hip and stay abreast of the LIBOR scandal

This is a truly BIG BIG deal as it has effected almost all financial transactions over the past ten years.  It's becoming more and more clear that most major banks have been conducting a Mafia type conspiracy to (what else?) make as much money as possible by cheating everyone in the world.  What's really really bad is that everyone from both left and right is involved.  I've blogged here many times that the real issues facing us are corruption in all systems from top to bottom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so happy I found your website, I really
found you by accident, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank
you for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I
have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
the great work.

my homepage ... designer patio furniture