6/22/2003

IRANIAN STUDENT BLOGS ARE DEPRESSINGLY BAD

It is very depressing to read most of the absolute trash coming out of Iran bloggers. Here's an example of a semi-literate dope who uses the word "hate" ten times in a part of a paragraph. I hope she is a minority, but when you start reading their stuff it is pathetic. I see no chance of these dopes overthrowing anybody. emphasis is mine.

The riots are declining. Dormitories are evacuated and in ruins. Examinations are suspended. Students are wounded, not only physically, but very much emotionally and mentally....
I am bitter, sentimentally angry, and dreadfully sad. Monarchists are killing themselves rambling about a new revolution, a protest, an opposition?… I hate monarchy, we hate monarchy, we hate any sort of dictatorship. I hate this stupid Bush who is releasing statements in support of the students. I hate him who has no idea what kind of people Iranians are. I hate the monarchists who think we are that stupid to put the red carpet for Reza Pahlavi, the late Shah's sun. I hate the pressure groups who are literally massacring their fellow Iranian citizens. I hate our reformist government who can do shit about all this chaos. I hate our 'real' Government who has closed its eyes on the reality and seeks for popularity and stability in suppressing people. I hate all the students including myself who can do nothing
See what I mean? And then there are at least ten more that advocate running ads, which is what the latte' liberals do over here. You don't get rid of tyrants without blood. They don't have a Tom Paine, Lenin, or Robspierre to lead them. Nobody with a fire in the belly and a head on his shoulders.

I support them, but not with stupid ads, emails, or dumb blogs here in the USA. Again, we should either get massive support for the Iranian TV stations here in LA, and get corporations to sponsor a few shows.

I'm writing to my congressional people (I live in West Hollywood, home of the Left, the homosexual Left, and the Hollywood Left so I'll write to other people).

No comments: