9/30/2003

The Plame Affair is Big Media because only big media has the guns and money to really dig on this one. The Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post are on it. However it looks like they are sniffing out different conclusions. WSJ would let you consider that Wilson is creating this story because he is pissed off at Karl Rove and wants him run out of town. The Post would have us think that a couple of (here's where it gets "throw it up against the wall and see what sticks") White House people leaked it; down from highly placed. Novak is denying his source was White House at all but stuff he picked up in conversations. Right now it looks like she is not "under cover" but was clearly involved in secret work. I had a Top Secret clearance overseas and I can tell you that I knew stuff that almost nobody in the Far East knew just because I was there. I was always told never to tell anybody about my clearance when off base because I'd be kidnapped. This is serious stuff.

Like I said, this is a story that only Big Media with all their sources will be able to break, IF there is a story. Wilson may have outed his own wife to get even, that is how bizarre this is getting.

No comments: