11/11/2003

Mark this down as "don't confuse me with the evidence". Hollywood is still hunting for the great white male. Where is he? Why isn't he watching the parade of fruits on TV every night? I covered it all pretty well HERE a while back in an admittedly foul post. I work in an office that is 95% white male and NOBODY watches anything but football (the black girls are watching NBA a little). Ask yourself one single question: "Do I want to be like (fill in the character)?" A collection of fags who do everything but wear dresses. None of them could get jobs where I work, or any place I've ever worked. The exception would be some of the cop shows that are on very late at night, and since we all work New York hours out here nobody stays up to watch them except on re-runs. TV is for women who fear men and men who fear men. PERIOD. And those commercials; MEN????, give me a break. Madison Avenue fruits meet Hollywood fruits and they come up with fruits. The only "man" in commericals is the infomercial guy with the beard who sells the various hot products and he is NOT a person hired by either Hollywood or Madison Avenue.

No comments: