7/16/2003

MORALE---- AGAIN I BLOG, YOU DECIDE

I've been writing on morale for a long time. HERE and HERE and HERE

I only am sensitive to this because after Korea I was in Japan as an occupier and believe me the bullshit was unbelievable, but at least we had wall to wall whores who we could get drunk with. My recurring theme is that nobody in the Bush administration is anything but a draft dodger or a person who missed out on serving. Nobody gets the problems that can arise among the enlisted ranks. The story from ABC, widely attacked because the reporter is "Canadian" is shocking. Consider that the grunts identified themselves before attacking Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and co. They are telling one and all they prefer courts martial and a dishonorable discharge rather than stay in Iraq and listen to lies for one more minute.

As I have said over and over again, this is bad and Bush is going to pay for it. This ain't the phony Democratic charges about the State of the Union. This is real.

late add Interviews full face and with ID are now on FOX News too. They are pissed and are talking. Trust me, the sub text is "Fuck You. Go ahead and courts martial me. Anything is better than being here and being lied to."
Later Add Reports are that the soldiers who spoke out will be disciplined. But they knew that before speaking, that is what makes this a story.

No comments: