10/24/2003

Dislike for "Left" Hollywood and political stances of stars is responsible for the tanking of TV ratings and the collapse of movie going, at least opines O'Reilley on FOX. My opinion regarding TV is posted from early this week but I think the O Man may have a small point. I find myself not wanting to go or watch for precisely that reason. I know it's immature but I'm not missing something I actually want to see. I'm pissed off too. I don't know how many of you out there feel the same way, but there are probably a measurable minority of people who do. The total failure of the movie starring the gorgeous and hot Zeta Jones with the total loser and gutless George Clooney is a case in point. Another may be "Mystic River" starring all the usual suspects which is doing poorly; possibly because it may be the worst bad trip any of us have had since dropping out college to find God only to discover that God wanted us to stop doing drugs and support a family. It stars "Baghdad Sean Penn" and the Bush Hating Tim Robbins as two whacked out guys who have psychotic wives (who probably hate Bush too), and as the saying goes "none of them will laugh again til Rush Limbaug ODs", another way of saying this movie is not a fun night out. BTW, this "Oscar" film has actors in it that can't do a New England accent and sound stupid most of the time when they try, is too long by at least 20 minutes (it gets boring), and can only be recommended for the acting, which is terrific. BUT you won't leave the theatre with a smile on your face unless your date was giving you a blow job during the showing. Now, find THAT kind of a review in the New York Times, I dare you BTW for sheer entertainment always go to BadJocks dot com. Twelve year olds giving hummers to coaches etc., etc., etc.

No comments: