10/31/2004

Next election in blogland: it will be all streaming video examples of what is going on, particularly Democratic vote fraud that is never reported by MSM. We will see pictumentary evidence of the Democrats stealing votes and intimidating voters. Right now FOX just reports in print. Think of us pajama types with mini-video cams nailing these people. Watch for the Democrats to lawyer up and sue all of us, and the Dem hackers knocking us off the web. It is clear that the Democrats choose to operate in the dark. Streaming Video will be the next thing. Technology will speak the truth. For a time. I look for a hundred or so of us simply picking up the videos and webbing them so that the Democrats will have to shut down the entire web. Get ready. Then we will have "streaming video fraud." The Left is at home with movies and they are filled with Michael Moores ready and willing to construct pictorial lies like the NAACP has done with their TV commercials. The truth will be hard to find.

Polls are tightening again. Vote.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm searching for information on how to shoot and edit videos for a business idea, when I came upon your blog.This is a great blog you have.
Anyway the only place I've found for my business idea is here transfer video to dvd. They have a great course on DVD's but it's little expensive for me at the moment.
I'm definitely going to bookmark you and come back

Regards
Alan

Anonymous said...

I was just searching blogs and found yours.It's interesting. I'm going to bookmark you and return.

Regards
Alex dvd editing software video

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog you have. I'm going to bookmark you and come back, because I'm actually searching for information on how to shoot and edit videos. I've found this site the dvd workshop where they have a great video course on DVD's, but it's a little too expensive for me

Regards
Alex