2/04/2006


GUTSY HOLLYWOOD

Emailer RM in response to my post below on the "cartoons and HERE regarding Hollywood, e-mails this question regarding the uproar over the anti-Muslim cartoons:

Where are the Hollywood freedom loving Liberals regarding censorship, freedom of the press, and murder of artists (Van Gogh in Dutchville)?
Good question, RM. So here's your answer, Mr. Wise Ass:

Susan Sarandon: "Where the fuck are the keys to the Bentley, Tom? Er, I mean Tim. Sorry.
George Clooney: "What do you mean 'you don't have my private jet ready? I have a meeting with George Soros in an hour".
Alec Baldwin: "Muhammad, Muhammad, why in the fuck didn't those fucking low box office receipt Danes do cartoons on Judge Alito? I'll tell you why, they knew that the fascist George Bush would destroy their country."

So there, Mr. R.M

1 comment:

Howard said...

Hollywood of the 40s was composed mostly of members of the Communist Party, but boy could they ever write. And direct. And act.