3/25/2009

NOT VOTERS MARCHING AROUND AIG BUT THE OBAMA WORSHIPING UNION, SIEU

As I cleverly pointed out the other day on this blog, it has finally been revealed in parts of the MSM that the "protesters" marching around AIG were not plain citizens, or outraged voters, but SEIU union members. Not that I give a fuck now but wouldn't somebody somewhere think this was news when it was going on? From Reuters:

The largest U.S. labor union, the SEIU, and leftist activists from MoveOn.org among others called protests for more than 100 cities the day after President Barack Obama declared, "People are right to be angry -- I'm angry."

You better git hip, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lived and worked in SF for years--a member of SEIU. Every year on May Day they would close the streets and march with all the usual suspects: the CPUSA, La Raza, NOW, all the lefty groups demanding "rights." They were all organized protest marches, not spontaneous "tea parties." We called them the "rent-a-mob."

Howard said...

From NoCal myself and I remember them. Usually boring.